We will keep our Employees and Customers updated as we get closer to the start of our season!
Tickets: There will mainly be outdoor and online ticket sales. More information to come.
Rentals: More information to come.
- All ski school participants will be required to complete a health screening before arriving at Mt La Crosse for lessons.
- Ski school instructors and staff will also be required to complete a health screening before work.
- Face coverings are required for both instructors and students.
- We are working on restructuring the lesson programs that will be offered this season, with our students and staff’s safety in mind! More details will be shared before the start of the season!
What we do know:
- Private and group lessons will be available but limited to a max of 6 participants, and to 1 or 2 households.
- Advanced lesson reservations are required.
- No walk in or day of reservations unless there is an opening or cancellation.
- We are updating our reservation system and will share specifics soon!
We will continue to update this list so that you can stay up to date about the changes taking place in our Ski School Department. All things are subject to change to help ensure that we can provide a fun and safe learning environment for this season. We really appreciate your patience with us during this transitional time and can’t wait to share more as we finalize things!
Ski Shop: More information to come.
Bar: More information to come.
Snack Shack: More information to come.
Employees: All employees will be required to wear a mask when working, cleaning their stations, and using hand sanitizer. If an employee has been in conatct with some one who tested positive or have any symptoms of COVID then they must contact their manager right away. More information to come.