SKI AND SNOWBOARD LESSONS
Reservations required for all lessons!
Call (608) 788-0044
Please plan to arrive one hour before scheduled lesson time!
Dates, times, prices and programs subject to change without notice.
One-on-one instruction helps you reach your goals more quickly!
Schedule private lessons at your convenience.
|One Hour Private Lesson||$50|
|1.5 Hour Private Lesson||$66|
|2 Hour Private Lesson||$78|
|Season Passholders receive $10 off all Private Lessons|
|Private Lesson Six Packs. Buy 5, Get 6!|
|One Hour Private Lesson Six-Pack||$250|
|**All lesson prices include tax|
- Lift Ticket
- FREE during lesson!
- Half price ticket offered after lesson for remainder of ski lesson.
- Rentals During Lesson
- Skis $11
- Snowboard $16
- Free helmet rental with private lesson!
Parent/Tot Instruction Ages 2-5
Parents learn effective techniques to assist their toddler in learning fundamentals of skiing.
Parents must be at an intermediate or above level to participate in Koalas.
|One hour of instruction
Includes:Tot Rental Package-Skis, Boots, Harness and Toe Clips
|Parent and Tot Tow Ticket||FREE|
|Parent Ski Rental||$20|
|**All lesson prices include tax|
Ages 6 -10
**Classes offered weekends/holidays 11 am – 2 pm.
Children will have fun learning in a supportive, kid friendly environment! Available to all ability level.
Students will enjoy the morning in a fun class followed by lunch with their instructor, and then finish the day with more learning on the slopes!
- Class ends at 2 pm
- Lift tickets is valid until 4 pm for practice time
- (at parent’s discretion, based on student ability to ski/board on their own)
- **Prices based on 3 or more students per ability level.
- **Class availability guaranteed with reservations.
|Lift, Lesson, Rental and Lunch||$60|
|Lift, Lesson and Lunch (No Rentals)||$50|
|Snow Bear Six Packs: Buy 5, Get 6 Snow Bear Classes!|
|Snow Bears 6 Pack||$300|
|Snow Bears-No Rentals||$250|
|**Season Passholder-No Rentals||$200|
Learn to Ski and Snowboard
Lessons times are 10 am and 1 pm weekends and holidays with rope tow access until 4 pm.
|Lift, Lesson, Rental
|Lift and Lesson
|**Must call for reservations
Please plan to arrive one hour prior to lesson
Saturday Lesson Series
Improve your skills! Groups are based on age and skill level. Practice new skills from 2 pm to 4 pm. Please register at least one week in advance.
- Program Dates and Times
- Lesson from 1 pm – 2 pm
- Practice on your own until 4 pm
- Session I: January 06, 13, 20, 2018
- Session II: February 03, 10, 17, 2018
|Lift, Lesson & Ski Rental||$100|
|Lift, Lessons & Board Rental||$100|
|Lift & Lessons||$70|
|Season Pass Holder Lessons||$40|
**All prices include tax. No make up for missed lessons
Rent to Own with Mt. La Crosse
Give your child the gear and skills they need to start a lifelong passion with NEW rent to own program!
- This package includes:
- 4 lessons, skis, boots, and binding for children 6-12 years. Purchase the package outright
- Or, utilize our rent to own program, with 4 simple payments!
- Package price:$580 + tax.
- Limited supply,visit the Snow Sports desk for details!
YMCA Adaptive Ski Days
Downhill skiing is for everyone! Registration is done through the YMCA, and is made possible by the support of the North American Squirrel Association (NASA).
To register: Contact Jessie Van Ryzin at (608) 782-9622 or online at www.laxymca.org.
- Sundays January 14th and 28th
- February 4th and 11th from 10:30 am- 11:30 am or Noon – 1 pm.
**Dates are tentative & subject to change.