TO RECEIVE GIFT CARDS BY CHRISTMAS VIA MAIL- ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACE BY MONDAY, DECEMBER 11th 5PM!
At Mt. La Crosse, we believe in offering more than just a day on the slopes, but a whole season dedicated to adventure. Our gift cards offer a convenient way to make your winter truly memorable:
- Lift Tickets: Enjoy breathtaking views of the Coulee Region, as you soar down 18 ski/snowboard trails, featuring the steepest vertical slope in Wisconsin! Test your skills at the terrain park with a variety of creative and progressive jumps, bars, tubes, boxes and more.
- Rental Equipment: Gear up with our high-quality ski and snowboard equipment, ensuring a safe ride down the hill.
- Lessons: Learn the skills it takes to get out on the slopes and reach your goals more quickly in a supportive environment. Our talented instructors offer a variety of programs tailored to your needs and aspirations!
- Apparel: Shop our collection of stylish winter apparel and logo wear, designed to keep you cozy and comfortable on and off the trails.
- Drinks & Snacks: Our award-winning St. Bernard Room bar and our convenient snack shack provides a well-deserved break after a long day on the hill.
How to Purchase Your Gift Card:
Our gift cards aren’t just for you; they’re the perfect gift for friends and family!
Getting your Mt. La Crosse gift card is easy:
- Online Purchases: Click here to purchase your gift card online. Simply choose your preferred amount and complete your secure online purchase. Physical and electronic gift card options available. Gift Card balances can be viewed or reloaded at any time if you purchase online directly.
- In-Person: Drop by our chalet to purchase a physical gift card from our friendly staff, who will be happy to assist you.
- Via Phone: Call (608) 788-0044 to coordinate your gift card order. We will send a physical gift card to your chosen recipient by mail.